REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller provides the Services in accordance with the Regulations and the provisions of generally applicable law.
- The Services are provided through the Store’s website 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- The Seller shall make these Regulations available on the Store’s website and may make them available in the Customer Account or include them as an attachment to e-mails containing statements of acceptance of Customers’ offers. Customers may at any time: access the Terms and Conditions, record them, obtain and reproduce them by printing or saving them on a data carrier.
- The information provided on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer by the Seller within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code Act, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a contract, in accordance with Article. 71 of the Civil Code Law.
- The use of the Store may involve the Customer incurring charges for Internet access and data transmission, to the extent established by agreement with the telecommunications operator whose services the Customer uses.
§2. STORE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- The contract for the provision of Customer Account Services is concluded for an indefinite period of time when the Seller confirms the registration of the Customer Account.
- The subject of this Customer Account Service is the provision of a Customer Account panel, enabling m. in. Customer data and order management.
- To create a Customer Account, you must complete a voluntary and free registration. It occurs by completing and sending to the Seller a registration form, which is made available in the area of the Store’s website.
- The condition for the correct completion of the registration form is the completion of all its mandatory and possibly optional fields, using true, complete and pertinent to the Customer data or information.
- Before submitting the registration form, by checking its appropriate box, the Client should declare that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
- Before submitting the registration form, by checking its appropriate box, the Customer may voluntarily declare that he/she agrees to the processing of his/her personal data, for marketing purposes by the Seller.
- The Seller informs that the marketing purposes indicated above, may include, in particular, sending commercial information by the Seller, using the Client’s contact information. The consent referred to in the above point may be withdrawn at any time.
- Sending the registration form to the Seller is done using the functionality of the Store and through it.
- The use of a Customer Account is possible after its creation, and then logging in using the correct login and password.
- Termination of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account Service may be made without giving any reason and at any time, using its functionality or by sending the Customer’s statement to that effect to the Seller, e.g. by e-mail or letter.
§3. BASIC FUNCTIONALITY OF THE STORE
- The Seller provides customers with the following basic functionality of the Store:
- providing a contact form,
- provision of a search engine for Goods,
- Providing a gross order value calculator.
- To use the functionality of the contact form, you need to complete its mandatory fields, enter the desired content, and then send a message to the Seller. The Seller will respond promptly, using the functionality of the Store, either by phone or electronically by sending an e-mail.
- To search for Goods in the Store, enter the desired content in the search area of the Store and then confirm it. The functionality allows you to search the Store’s resources using keywords entered by the Customer. In addition, the functionality can allow you to perform advanced searches on selected criteria.
- To use the functionality of the gross order value calculator, you need to enter two or more Goods in the shopping cart area for which the calculation will be performed. The result obtained is an estimate and is presented for informational purposes.
- The vendor reserves the right to temporarily disable or introduce new functionalities.
§4. ORDERS PLACED THROUGH THE STORE
- Orders for Goods can be placed via the Store’s website 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, using the Shopping Koszyk function. After completing the order list of Goods, in the Shopping Koszyk area, the Customer proceeds to the order processing.
- After completing the order list of Goods, in the Shopping Koszyk area the Customer selects the method of Delivery and payment.
- If the Customer is a logged-in Customer Account holder, he/she proceeds to the next stage of order placement as a logged-in Customer.
- If the Customer is not a logged-in Customer Account holder, the Customer chooses how to place the order:
- using the Customer Account that will be registered. Then the customer registers a Customer Account and, using it, proceeds to the next stage of ordering.
- Bypassing the use of the Customer Account. The customer then proceeds to the next stage of ordering.
- using your Customer Account. The customer then proceeds to the next stage of ordering.
- When placing an order, the customer enters or selects:
- Your identification and contact information,
- address data for the purpose of Delivery of Goods,
- billing data.
- Placement of an order is preceded by receipt by the Customer, through the display in the Koszyk area, of information on the total price for the order, including taxes and related costs, in particular Delivery and payment costs.
- Placing an order can be done by using the appropriate button in the Shopping Koszyk and is tantamount to an offer by the Customer to the Seller to conclude a contract of sale of the Goods included in the order.
- Before submitting the order form, by checking the appropriate checkbox, the customer should declare that he has read the Terms and Conditions and accepts its provisions.
- The order placed may be changed by the Customer until the Seller receives information about the shipment of the Goods.
- Changes to the order may include its cancellation, cancellation in part, expansion with additional Goods, change of address of Delivery.
- The seller will immediately inform the customer of the inability to accept the order, in case of circumstances causing it. The provision of this information is done by telephone or e-mail. The information may either constitute a rejection of the bid in its entirety or include the following proposals for modification of the order:
- Rejecting the bid in the unfeasible part, resulting in a recalculation of the contract value,
- to divide the Goods subject to Delivery into a part, the Delivery of which is possible and a part, the Delivery of which will take place at a later date, which does not result in a recalculation of the value of the order.
- Acceptance of the Customer’s offer made by the Seller subject to the change referred to in the above paragraph shall be deemed a new offer, requiring acceptance by the Customer in order to conclude the Sales Agreement.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the order by the Seller is made by sending an immediate e-mail. This message contains the terms and conditions of the concluded Sales Agreement agreed by the parties, as well as the data entered by the Customer in the order form, in order to enable the detection of errors in them. If such an error is detected, the Customer may notify the Seller by sending an e-mail indicating the correct data.
- Confirmation of the order is tantamount to the Seller’s acceptance of the offer to conclude a contract of sale made by the Customer.
- The Seller provides to the Customers the Service of selling Goods at a distance.
- The subject matter of the Contract of Sale includes the Seller’s obligation to transfer ownership of the Goods to the Customer and release them, and the Customer’s obligation to take back the Goods and pay the Seller the price of the Goods.
- The Seller reserves the right to conduct promotional campaigns, consisting, in particular, in reducing the price of Goods or Services until a certain date or exhausting the stock of Goods subject to promotion.
- By entering into a contract of sale, the Seller agrees to provide the Customer with Goods without defects.
- The conclusion of the contract of sale takes place at the moment of confirmation of acceptance of the Customer’s order by the Seller.
- Release of the Goods takes place at the time specified in the description of the Goods.
- The lead time for the release of the Goods is subject to change in the event of a change in the order by the Customer.
- The release of the Goods takes place:
- If the Customer chooses the option of Delivery via Carrier, on Business Days to the address provided by the Customer,
- if the Customer chooses the option of Delivery to Parcel Machine via Carrier, on Business Days to the Parcel Machine selected by the Customer,
- if the Customer chooses to pick up the Goods in person, at the premises of the Store on Business Days, after arranging a specific time for the release of the Goods.
- Detailed information on available methods of Delivery, Carriers and related costs are published on the Store’s website, and the Customer is informed about them during the ordering process.
- The release of the Goods shall take place no sooner than after payment by the Customer.
- Confirmation of the release of the Goods to the Carrier for Delivery, may be made by sending an e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The danger of accidental loss of or damage to the item passes to the Consumer at the time of its release to the Consumer.
- If the Customer selects the option of Delivery via Carrier, it is recommended that the delivered shipment be examined by the Customer in the presence of the Carrier.
- In the event of damage to the shipment, the customer has the right to request the Carrier to prepare a proper protocol.
- The value of the payment for the Sale is determined on the basis of the price list of the Goods, located on the Seller’s website at the time of ordering the Goods.
- The prices given on the Store’s website next to the given Goods are gross prices given in Polish zlotys, including taxes, while they do not include the cost of Goods Delivery and the selected form of payment.
- The cost of the transaction and Delivery of the Goods shall be borne by the Customer.
- The total price of the order, shown in the Shopping Koszyk area before placing the order and after selecting the method of Delivery of the Goods and payment, includes the price for the ordered Goods together with tax charges and all related costs, in particular Delivery and transaction costs.
- The total price of the order is binding for the Seller and the Customer.
- The Seller allows the following methods of payment for the provided Sales Services:
- cash on delivery on delivery from the Carrier,
- by payment card upon collection on delivery from the Carrier, if the Carrier provides for such a payment method,
- by traditional transfer to the Seller’s bank account with the number: 34 1140 2004 0000 3602 8203 8791,
- using PayNow, an external payment system operated by mBank S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-850), ul. Prosta 18, registered in the Rejestr Przedsiębiorców of the Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy under KRS number 0000025237, NIP: 5260215088 and REGON: 001254524.
- The customer is obliged to pay:
- at the time of delivery of the Goods – if you choose the method of payment by cash or payment card,
- Within 3 Business Days – if you choose the payment method by traditional transfer,
- at the time of placing an order – if you choose a payment method using an external payment system.
- Refund of payments by the Seller shall be made immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of the cause, in the case of:
- Consumer’s withdrawal from the contract,
- cancellation by the Customer of an order or part of an order paid for in advance,
- recognition by the Seller of the claim covered by the complaint in whole or in part, based on generally applicable regulations.
- Refund of payment is made using the same method of payment that was used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer agrees to a different solution that does not involve any costs for the Customer.
- The Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by the Customer for the Delivery of the Goods, if the Customer has chosen a method of Delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary method of Delivery offered by the Seller.
§7. WARRANTY – COMPLAINTS
- Complaints may be filed on account of the compliance of the provided Service with the contract, in accordance with the binding provisions of the law, in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 43h et seq. of the Law of May 30, 2014. On consumer rights.
- Claims can be made by letter or e-mail to the postal or electronic address of the Seller. They can be submitted using the form, the model of which is attached to the Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
- In the content of the submitted complaint, it is recommended to include:
- contact information of the Consumer, which will be used to respond to the complaint and conduct correspondence related to it,
- The number of the Consumer’s bank account, which will be used to refund the funds, in case of such circumstances,
- description of the problem and identification data of the Consumer.
- In the event that the complaint relates to the Goods being a thing, in order to process the complaint by the Seller, the Consumer is obliged to deliver or send the advertised Goods to the Seller’s address, at the Seller’s expense. If, due to the nature of the Goods or the way they are installed, the delivery of the Goods would be excessively difficult, the Consumer is obliged to make the Goods available to the Seller at the place where the Goods are located.
- The seller will recognize complaints within 14 days from the date of notification.
- The Seller will inform the Consumer about the method of resolving the received complaint by e-mail or regular mail, depending on the Consumer’s will or the method used by the Consumer to file a complaint.
- If the complaint is about the Goods, which, after recognition of the complaint, are subject to shipment to the Consumer, the Seller, at his expense, will deliver or send the Goods to the Consumer’s address.
- Refund of funds in connection with the complaint will be made using the method of transfer to a bank account or by postal order, according to the will of the Consumer.
- Complaints may be filed under the warranty, in case it is granted for the marked Goods by the Seller, manufacturer or distributor.
- The guarantee is granted by submitting a guarantee statement, which specifies the obligations of the guarantor and the rights of the Customer in case the Goods do not have the properties specified in the statement. Along with the Goods under warranty, the Seller shall issue a warranty document to the Customer.
- If the Goods are covered by a warranty, the Customer is entitled to claim the Goods using the rights under the warranty, by filing a complaint through the Seller or directly to the guarantor. If the Consumer exercises warranty rights, the time limit for exercising warranty rights is suspended from the date of notification of the defect to the Seller. The time limit continues to run from the date of the guarantor’s refusal to perform its obligations under the guarantee or the ineffective expiration of the time limit for their performance.
- The right to exercise warranty rights shall be exercised independently of any rights under the warranty. The exercise of any rights under the warranty does not affect the Seller’s liability under the warranty.
- The vendor recognizes claims under the warranty, within the time limit specified in the warranty terms and conditions.
- The customer will be informed of the manner in which the complaint is resolved, in the manner specified in the warranty terms and conditions.
- If a complaint filed under the warranty is successful, as a result of which the defective Goods have been replaced with new ones or substantial repairs have been made, the warranty period shall run anew from the delivery of the replaced or repaired Goods. In case of replacing a single part that is a component of the Goods, the warranty period shall run anew to the extent of that part.
§9. OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT HANDLING AND CLAIMS INVESTIGATION
- The consumer has the opportunity to use the following out-of-court means of handling complaints and claims:
- submitting a request for settlement of a dispute arising from a concluded Sales agreement to a permanent conciliatory consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection, the address of which, due to its jurisdiction, can be determined using the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, maintained at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596,
- filing a request for mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, whose address for jurisdiction can be determined through the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, maintained at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595,
- Use the assistance of a district or municipal consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection,
- filing a complaint through the EU ODR online platform, available at the URL http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013. On online consumer dispute resolution and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
- Detailed information about the procedure for out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and claims, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, can be found at the offices and on the websites of the entities listed in point 1.
- A list of entities and institutions that carry out tasks related to out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes and detailed information on this subject can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, available at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl.
- The provisions contained in this article on the right of withdrawal by Consumers shall apply to an individual who enters into a contract directly related to his business activity, when it is clear from the content of the contract that it does not have a professional character for that person, arising in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
- The consumer may, without giving any reason, withdraw within 14 days from the contract, including the Sales contract, subject to the standards indicated in the content of the instruction on withdrawal from the contract, which is attached to the Regulations.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Consumer m. in. With respect to the Sales Agreement:
- if the Seller performed the service in full with the express and prior consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the performance that after the Seller’s performance, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract and accepted it,
- Non-refabricated goods, manufactured to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to meet the Consumer’s individualized needs,
- Goods that are subject to rapid deterioration or have a short shelf life,
- Goods Delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after Delivery,
- Goods that after Delivery, due to their nature, become inseparable from other things,
- sound or visual recordings or computer programs Delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after Delivery.
- Immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer has withdrawn from the contract, he is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller or give them to a person authorized by the Seller. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods before its expiration. This provision does not apply if the Seller has offered to pick up the Goods himself.
- The consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered not concluded. If the Consumer made a declaration of withdrawal before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
§11. DATA PROCESSING AND COOKIES
- For information on the terms and conditions of personal data processing, please refer to the Store’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Information about the cookies used can be found in the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the Store.
§12. LICENSING TERMS
- The Seller grants to customers using the Store a free license for their own personal use and to enable the use of the Store, subject to these terms and conditions.
- The name of the Store, the graphic design of the Store, the structure of the Store, the Store, the source or compiled code of the Store, the web pages used to operate the Store, and any documents developed by the Seller in connection with the provision of the Store, including also related works, including the Terms and Conditions and other documents or messages sent in connection with the provision of services, constitute works within the meaning of copyright law. The Vendor does not transfer to the Customer the economic copyrights to the Store or any works forming part of it, nor the right to grant permissions on the subject of disposal and use of economic copyrights to these works or the Store, as well as to exercise other dependent rights not reserved in the license terms.
- The right to use the Store and related works, applies to the following fields of exploitation: recording and reproduction in the memory of a telecommunications device at a place and time of one’s choice, and access and display through a telecommunications device at a place and time of one’s choice.
- The customer may not: rent, lease or resell the works or any part of them, as well as create derivative works based on them, make changes to the works, remove any information about ownership rights or copyrights that may appear in the area of the works, use the works for purposes that violate applicable common law or ethical and moral standards.
- The license is unlimited in time, unlimited in territory and non-exclusive, and applies to the entire Store and related works. The Seller retains the exclusive right to decide to maintain the integrity of the Store.
- By publishing any content in the Store, and in particular: comments or opinions, the Customer grants the Seller a free, unlimited in time, territorially unlimited and non-exclusive license for their use in the following fields of exploitation: publication in the area of the Store’s website, recording and reproduction in the memory of a telecommunications device at a place and time of one’s own choosing, access and display via a telecommunications device at a place and time of one’s own choosing, while retaining the right to grant sub-licenses referred to in the above points, in order to enable Customers to use the Store.
- The customer acknowledges that it is prohibited to deliver to or through the Store, content:
- that may mislead other Customers,
- violating the personal rights of Customers, Seller or third parties,
- commonly regarded as offensive, vulgar or violating good morals, in particular: pornographic content, content advocating the use of drugs or excessive alcohol consumption, content inciting racism, xenophobia or spreading hatred.
- The Seller is entitled to remove or moderate content that violates the Terms of Service.
§13. VALIDITY AND AMENDMENT OF THE REGULATIONS
- The Regulations shall come into force within 3 days from the date of their publication on the Store’s website.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions may occur for reasons of changes in the law relating to the subject matter of the Services, as well as for technical or organizational changes, relating to the services provided by the Seller.
- The Terms and Conditions are amended by publishing their new content on the Store’s website.
- The amendment of the Terms and Conditions does not apply to Sales contracts concluded before the date of its amendment.
- Publication of information on changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be made in the area of the Store’s website, within 3 days before the effective date of its new wording.
- The Seller sends by e-mail information about changes to the Terms and Conditions, if the parties are bound by a contract concluded for an indefinite period.
§14. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The meaning of capitalized terms is as explained in the section describing the definitions used in the Regulations.
- The seller is not responsible for:
- interruptions in the proper functioning of the Store and improper provision of Services, caused by force majeure, in relation to Customers who are not Consumers,
- interruptions in the proper functioning of the Store and improper performance of Services to non-consumer Customers, caused by technical operations or cause attributable to the entities through which the Seller provides Services,
- benefits lost by Customers who are not Consumers.
- In the absence of the possibility of amicable settlement of a dispute between the Seller and a Customer who is not a Consumer or a Consumer who does not reside in the territory of the Republic of Poland in the circumstances of allowing such a possibility by the provisions of its national law, a court of competent jurisdiction for its resolution shall be established for the registered office of the Seller.
- In relation to Customers who are not Consumers or to Consumers who do not reside in the territory of the Republic of Poland, in the event that the provisions of their national law allow such a possibility, the law of the Republic of Poland shall apply as the applicable law for the performance of the contract concluded with the Seller and settlement of disputes related thereto.
- The provisions of the Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or limit the rights of the Customer who is a Consumer under the provisions of local common law.
- In relation to contracts concluded with the Seller, in the case of inconsistency of the Regulations with the provisions of the common law of the consumer’s country, these provisions shall apply.
- In the event that the provisions of the Regulations prove to be invalid or ineffective, this circumstance shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations. Instead of the invalid or ineffective provisions, a standard corresponding to what the parties have agreed or what they would have agreed if they had included such a provision in the Regulations will apply.
§15. DEFINITIONS USED IN THE REGULATIONS
Business days are weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery is the process of delivering the Goods to the Customer’s designated destination, carried out through a Carrier.
Customer is a natural person, provided that he or she has full legal capacity, or limited legal capacity in cases regulated by generally applicable law or provided that he or she has the consent of the statutory representative, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, for which generally applicable law grants legal capacity, who concludes a contract with the Seller for the provision of Services.
Customer Account is a panel that allows managing Customer orders through the Store, subject to registration and login.
A consumer is a customer who is a natural person and enters into a contract for a purpose that is not directly related to his/her commercial or professional activity.
Shopping cart is a functionality of the Store that allows the Customer to complete orders of Goods.
A parcel machine is an automatic box or postal terminal used to receive parcels of Goods.
A Carrier is an entity that provides Goods Delivery services in cooperation with the Seller.
Regulations are these contractual terms, the subject of which is the provision of Services electronically by the Seller to Customers, through the Store.
Store is a store, operated by the Seller through a website available on the Internet at URL: sugarstore.pl.
The vendor is Sugar Sp. z o. o. based in Kryspinów (32-060) at ul. ul. Modrzewiowa 9, entered in the Rejestr Przedsiębiorców of the Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy under KRS: 0000941385, NIP: 9442274779 and REGON: 520783880, being the service provider, administrator and owner of the Store. The Seller can be contacted at telephone number: +48 536 730 941 and using the e-mail address: email@example.com.
A sale is a Service of sale of Goods, provided by the Seller to the Customer, the subject of which is the Seller’s obligation to transfer ownership of the Goods to the Customer and release them, and the Customer’s obligation to take back the Goods and pay the Seller the designated price.
Goods are things presented in the area of the Store by the Seller for Sale.
Service is a service provided by the Seller to the Customer, based on a contract between the parties through the Store. The conclusion of the contract is made within the framework of an organized system of contracting at a distance, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT
INSTRUCTIONS ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The provisions contained in these instructions on the right of withdrawal by Consumers shall apply to an individual who enters into a contract directly related to his business activity, when it is clear from the content of the contract that it does not have a professional character for that person, arising in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
Being a Consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in our Store within 14 days without giving any reason, subject to the cases indicated in the section “exclusion of the right of withdrawal”. The deadline for withdrawal expires after 14 days from the date:
- in which you took possession of the thing or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you took possession of the thing – in the case of a contract obliging you to transfer ownership of the thing (e.g., a contract of sale, a contract for delivery or a contract for work that is a movable thing),
- conclusion of the contract – in the case of service contracts.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us: Sugar Sp. z o. o., ul. Modrzewiowa 9, 32-060 Kryspinów, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
When withdrawing from the contract, you can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. A specimen form is attached to the regulations for the provision of electronic services within the Store.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will return to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the items (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right to withdraw from this contract.
We will refund your payment using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. We may withhold reimbursement until you receive the item or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
If you have received an item in connection with the contract, please send back or hand over the item to us at the address Sugar Sp. z o. o., 9 Modrzewiowa St., 32-060 Kryspin, immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the item back before the expiry of the 14-day period.
Please be advised that you will have to bear the direct costs of returning the item. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of about 25,00 PLN.
You are liable only for the diminution in value of the item resulting from the use of the item other than what was necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Addressee: Sugar Sp. z o. o., ul. Modrzewiowa 9, 32-060 Kryspinów | email@example.com
I/We(*) hereby inform(*) about my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items(*)/provision of the following service(*):
Date of contract(*)/acceptance(*):
(only if the form is sent in hard copy)
(*) Delete as necessary.
(this form can be completed and returned if you wish to make a warranty claim)
Addressee: Sugar Sp. z o. o., ul. Modrzewiowa 9, 32-060 Kryspinów
Customer’s name or surname:
Customer phone number:
Customer email address:
As contact information, which will be used to respond to the complaint and conduct correspondence related to it, I indicate:
- mailing address:
- email address:
The complaint concerns:
- sales contract from __________ goods:
- contract for the provision of another service:
Date of determination of the cause of the complaint:
- removal of a defect in goods or services
- replacement of goods with goods free from defects
- reduction in the price of goods
The seller informs that:
Goods may be covered by a manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty. In this case, the customer is entitled to claim the goods using the rights under the warranty, by making a complaint to the guarantor. Submitting a complaint to the guarantor can be done through the Seller or directly to the guarantor. The customer may exercise warranty rights for physical defects in the goods independently of the rights under any warranty.
Signature of the submitter: